Rehoming Application for: Dixie
Before filling out your application, please take a few moments to read through the following:
HorseWorld is very proud of the horses and ponies that are available for loan. Each animal has been through an individual rehabilitation and training programme, receiving specialist attention from equine professionals.
We are confident that you will have a fulfilling and rewarding relationship with your new equine friend. We'd love for you to become a part of the horse's journey and help provide it with a bright, loving future.
Basic requirements of potential loaners:
- The loaner must have basic equine knowledge.
- The loaner must be over 18 years of age.
- The loaner must adhere to HorseWorld's terms and conditions (please see following).
- The loaner must keep the loan equine in an environment where they will have equine company. We do not rehome to homes where our equine would be living on its own.
- The loaner will be responsible for all costs of upkeep.
- The loaner must only use the equine for its stated use, as discussed with the team (i.e. a companion horse or pony cannot be ridden unless otherwise agreed).
- The loaner is within our rehoming radius (if unsure please email to clarify).
- The loaner is willing to pay the loan placement fee for the equine, or is aware of the suggested donation for a companion.
If you are happy to meet all of the above requirements, please carefully read through our terms and conditions.
Sign Up For Horse Alerts
Hear from us when we have new rehoming horses