Human Resources Administrator
Posted April 26, 2021 at 13:20 PM
This key role is offered on a part-time basis (20 to 25 hours per week), ideally worked over 5 days, Monday to Friday. Hours/working days to be agreed with Line Manger. Occasional additional weekend and evening work may also be required e.g. to assist with events.
The successful candidate will provide effective support for HorseWorld's HR function and possess the following knowledge/experience/skills/abilities:
- Minimum of 1 year proven administration experience within an HR administrative role. Applicants without this experience will be considered if they have excellent administration skills and experience and an interest in HR, or a CIPD qualification.
- Experience of effectively managing administrative systems.
- A good understanding of HR processes.
- Knowledge of best practice in HR.
- Excellent administration skills.
- The ability to deal with confidential information and maintain confidentiality at all time.
- Highly proficient in all Microsoft packages, particularly Word and Excel.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Confident communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to deal effectively and establish rapport with people at all levels.
- Must possess tact, discretion and confidence in dealing with HR issues.
- Proactive and positive, 'can do' attitude.
- Logical, analytical and able to work on own initiative.
- Flexible, adaptable and able to cope with a busy and varied workload.
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
If you are interested and would like to know more, please click on the Role Profile and Person Specification at the bottom of this page for details.
To apply for this role please download and complete an application form (also at the bottom of this page) and submit this with a covering letter. For a postal application please ring 01275 832425.
Please note - Applicants are welcome to send a CV in addition to the Application Form, but the Application Form must also be completed.
The deadline for applications for this role is: Midday on Monday 10th May 2021. Interviews are scheduled to be held on 13th/14th May.
Salary: £18,500 (full-time equivalent)
Contact name: Nicole Krzanowski
Contact email: email@example.com
Contact phone: 01275832425
Deadline for completed applications: Monday 10 May 2021