Rehoming Application for: Perry
When the time comes for you to re-home, please take a few moments to read through the following:
HorseWorld is very proud of the horses and ponies that are available for loan. Each animal has been through an individual rehabilitation and training programme, receiving specialist attention from equine professionals and we are confident that you will have a fulfilling and rewarding relationship with your new equine friend.
We ask for a donation from each loaner that reflects the value of the horse and pony they would like to re-home, and we suggest an amount that takes into account the level of training that they have received and their capability. We therefore suggest donations that range from £60 for a companion animal to £1,000 for a very special riding horse with huge potential.
We also ask that if you are a UK Taxpayer, that you sign a declaration enabling us to re-claim the tax from the Inland Revenue when you make your donation. This will increase your gift by nearly a third and help us to rescue, rehabilitate and re-home more horses that are in urgent need of our help.
Basic requirements of potential loaners:
Each horse is checked every 6 - 12 months for the duration of the loan. Because we largely rely on volunteers to carry out this task, we regret that as a rough guide we are unable to re-home a horse, pony or donkey more than an hour and a half drive from Bristol. If you are in any doubt please email to check before proceeding with your application.
- Must have equine companion.
- Must have some basic equine knowledge.
- No working livery, including use in riding schools.
- Must be over 18 years of age.
- Must adhere to HorseWorld's terms and conditions (please see following).
- The loaner will be responsible for all costs of upkeep. This includes a suggested donation ranging from £60 to £1,000 for the loan of the horse or pony
- And the cost of the saddle fitted to the equine in question.
- The loaner must only use equine for stated use i.e. a companion horse or pony cannot be ridden unless otherwise stated.
If you are satisfied that you can meet all the above requirements please continue on to our terms and conditions.
Please note that the terms and conditions are legally binding.
Sign Up For Horse Alerts
Hear from us when we have new rehoming horses